OUTBOUND SALES CONSULTANT
Collaborative and fun team environment
- $40,000 - $45,000 base (depending on experience), plus uncapped commission
- Career progression opportunities
- Based in CBD area
- Have you got the knack for sales and customer service?
- Do you want to be part of a high-performing team and be rewarded for your effort?
Our client is a fast-growing, dynamic and best in class within their industry and is informing and changing how New Zealanders make their purchasing decisions. They take care of their team, do good work for their clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be part of then please apply. We would love to hear from you!!
We are looking for an Outbound Sales Consultant to join a small, close-knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional support and customer service and help customers find the best solution for their particular needs.
Interact by phone with recommendations and offer advice on the best solutions available in the NZ marketplace, explain service contracts, resolve customer issues appropriately by asking the right questions, and providing basic information to customers.
You will join a team that is exceptionally committed to delivering excellent service at all times, always looking to exceed customer expectations and you will need to have the ability to proactively manage all outbound issues and see them through to a positive resolution.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to help sell products and services to potential customers
- Provide advice, guidance and solutions to customers
- Recommend the most suitable solution for a user’s needs.
- Provide a single point of contact with customers
Key responsibilities include:
- Revenue generation through recommending solution providers whenever they are suitable for the customer requirements
- Research required information using available sources
- Provide customers with product knowledge and service information
- Manage and resolve customer objections
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous sales and/or customer facing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Team work and adaptability
- Proficient keyboard skills – online chat requests need to be responded to quickly and efficiently – there will often be multiple 'conversations' open at one time and you must be able to multi-task and communicate quickly and accurately whilst remaining professional and friendly at all times.
If this sounds like a dream job for you then don’t wait for it to get snapped up! Apply for this position at SEEK today! Please quote the reference number “R3826”.
Unfortunately, this role is not able to sponsor for a work visa. Overseas or applicants with temporary work visas will not be considered.