Introducing the latest energy provider in our Spotlight Series – Energy Online. The Power Compare Spotlight Series introduces you to the best energy retailers in New Zealand so you can compare the options and save on your electricity bill.
Energy Online pride themselves on keeping things simple. They can take care of your electricity, natural gas and LPG, and their plans are super simple. Plus they are offering a great deal to receive up to $100 credit, a 20% prompt payment discounts, and no contract when you sign up with them.
Top reasons to choose Energy Online:
- Simple pricing and simple plans. Energy Online keep it simple, just choose between their standard or low user plans. Don’t worry about introductory offers running out - they’ll keep you on the same deal you sign up on for at least 12 months.
- Receive a $100 joining credit - $50 off your electricity and $50 off your gas when you join Energy Online
- Energy Online believe in no contracts and no regrets. There is no need to commit to a fixed term contract or pay exit fees if you decide to switch.
- Prompt payment discounts – receive a 20% discount when you pay your electricity and natural gas bill on time and in full.
- Get the best price – each year Energy online will check how much energy you’ve used and let you know if they have a better plan for you
- Use Energy Online’s mobile app to pay your bill, monitor your usage or order another gas bottle
- They make it quick and easy to join. Signing up with Energy Online will take less than 5 minutes. Plus they’ll break up with your old supplier for you, or sort out your house move for you.
What type of power does Energy Online offer?
Energy Online offer electricity, natural gas and LPG.
How to switch to Energy Online
Switching to Energy Online is simple. Check your address here and choose ‘get the deal now’. Signing up with Energy online takes less than 5 minutes. They will get you set up with your new account and break up with your old power company for you.
How can I pay my bill with energy online?
Energy Online make it easy to pay your bill in a way that suits you. Pay through their Mobile App, through your online account, by credit card or even by snail mail. Plus you’ll receive a 20% discount when you pay your electricity or natural gas bill on time and in full. You can also choose to pay your bill in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments with Reliabill Direct Debit.
Want to learn more about how to save on your power bill?